Netflix watch party with your friends
Here’s how you can watch movies with your friends for free. When we wanted so badly the most for our friends and family. This is Quarantine, the show that showed us how to be inventive when it came to movie nights and watch parties. Netflix Party, a free extension for the Google Chrome browser, is one of the most useful. This tool allows you to start, stop, and pause a Netflix movie or show remotely, so you can watch it with a group of friends or family. A side chat bar is available where you and your friends can discuss the movie. As if you all with your friends were sitting on the couch together.
Netflix Party helped to ease the severe lack of socialization we all experienced as a result of the coronavirus. Read on to learn how to get that extension, install it, and use it to share your movie watching with family and friends. Here’s some more free entertainment to try. Furthermore some tips on staying healthy, informed, and sane during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Determine that everyone in your group has a Netflix subscription.
Everyone you send an invite to must have Netflix access in order for this to work. Netflix is offering new subscribers a free 30-day trial if they don’t already have an account. They can reactivate their account for $9 a month and cancel at any time if they aren’t new subscribers. Depending on which subscription you have, you can also share your Netflix account with two to four other family members.
Install the Google Chrome extension.
- After everyone has logged into Netflix on their computers, the Netflix Party extension must be downloaded. Here’s how to do it.
Open your Google Chrome browser and go to netflixparty.com.
- To get Netflix Party for free, click Get Netflix Party.
- You’ll be taken to the Google Chrome web store page where you can download the extension. Install and add it to Chrome by clicking the button.
- A pop-up box appears. Select the Add Extension option. In your browser toolbar, you should now see a grey NP icon.
Begin watching films with your friends.
Now, you can start netflix watch party movies, shows and dramas with your friends and family. Now, just you’ve downloaded the extension. So, let’s find what you need to know to start.
- Firstly, Log in to Netflix in a new tab in your Google Chrome browser.
- Find and click on a show or movie you’d like to watch.
- The NP (Netflix Party) icon has now been changed from grey to red.
- Start the party by clicking the icon. You’ll become the host, and you’ll have the option of being the only one who can pause and play the show, or allowing anyone else to do so.
- Copy the group’s URL and send it to everyone you want to join.
- On the right side of the screen, the chat room will appear. You’ll be able to see when someone joins the party from there.
- Finally, you’ll feel a little less alone now that you can laugh, cry, and howl with your family and friends.
Netflix Party is a free extension available for the Google Chrome browser. It allows you to start, stop, and pause a Netflix movie or show remotely. There’s also a side chat bar where you and your friends can discuss the netflix watch party. Everyone you send an invite to must have Netflix access in order for this to work. Netflix is offering new subscribers a free 30-day trial if they don’t already have an account. They can reactivate their account for $9 a month and cancel at any time if they aren’t new subscribers. Find and click on a show or movie you’d like to watch. You can copy the group’s URL from the pop-up box and send it to everyone you want to join your movie. You’ll be able to see when someone joins the party from there.